We offer detoxification services in Seattle, an intensive inpatient program in Seattle, and a full range of outpatient chemical dependency treatment programs in Seattle and Kent.
Co-Occurring Disorders Program
- Medically supervised detoxification
- Intensive inpatient Program
- Mental health triage services
- DUI and other assessments
- Deferred prosecution program
- Individual and group counseling
- Relapse prevention program
- Alcohol/drug free housing for eligible indviduals
- Job readiness assistance
- Women's program with free child care and transportation for low-income women
- Parenting education groups
- Consultation with and referral to other healthcare and social service providers
- Alcohol/drug education for community groups and schools
RCKC offers a specialized Co-Occurring Disorders Program designed to serve persons who suffer from both chemical dependency and mental illness.
The RCKC Co-Occurring Disorders Program is supervised by a Board-certified Psychiatrist and a State licensed Mental Health Counselor. The program is available at both our Seattle and Kent outpatient facilities. Intake assessments and counseling services are provided by qualified mental health staff and certified chemical dependency counselors.
Cost of Services
The cost of services depends upon each individual's assessment and individualized treatment plan. Services may be covered by Medicaid for eligible persons or by private health insurance. RCKC bills for services on a sliding fee scale based on income. Payment plans may be available by arrangement. If you need inpatient treatment, please contact us. Our Business Office will work with you to make treatment as affordable as possible. Our rates are reasonable, and we offer a variety of payment plans. Some individuals may qualify for State ADATSA funding or other funding subsidies to help pay for their treatment program and State licensed Mental Health Counselors.
Stories of Recovery